Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hosea

So earlier today, I posted the remaining chapters of Daniel that I read through. As the evening continued, I completed ALL of Hosea! Woo! I am so excited for meeting my goal for today of getting all of that reading done! I prayed that God would make my reading really interesting and He did! I could not get my eyes off the pages! The reading went by so quickly and I learned so much.

Hosea taught me a lot about God's wrath and what the "fear" of God really is all about. It speaks of His love and how He is calling us to repentance and to love Him but we just turn away time and time again. It made me never want to disappoint God or sin again!

The verses that caught my attention most were:
Hosea 6:1-4, Hosea 7:1-2, 7:13-16, Hosea 9:7-9, Hosea 10:2, 10:12-14

Today in all, I feel like God was teaching me about the Word and historical, Biblical references. Also, about His compassion and love for me. How He wants to me to continue to strive for bettering my walk and my faith. To lean on Him for understanding and guidance and not the world. A Good day from a Great God!


Pray for my sore body to heal!
Be blessed,
Kristina

No comments: