Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tomorrow

Quick note: Tomorrow, please pray for me! My goal is to get this body healed up and well rested for the weekend ahead and the week ahead. I also plan to complete the book of Daniel (4 more chapters to go), complete the book of Hosea (14 chapters) ALL tomorrow. So, be prepared for a blogging summary and don't worry, it will not be as detailed and long as the others have been! I am going to reduce it to a page summary (I think). I want it to be a concise and easy to read blog, not a class. Let me know your thoughts and please keep me in your prayers, as well as my other friends and family going through health issues and the like. Thank you and God bless!


P.S. Please feel free to drop in any comments, questions and requests for prayer/ prayer needs. I would love to hear your thoughts on my first Spiritual blog, as well as answer any questions you might have and I love to pray! So shoot them all my way. Have a blessed Thursday :)

No comments: