Monday, August 2, 2010

Summary of events

GOOOOOOODDDDDD Evening!
I just want you all to know that the Lord is just energizing the heck out of me lately! I am just learning so much from being in the Word more and more each day and it has been absolutely life changing! Thanks again, Keirstin for encouraging me through your dedication! I thought of you this weekend when my friend's dad said he heard Bill Johnson speak on, "If we do not step into our annointing, we could be missing an opportunity to encourage or speak into someone elses life!" WOW! That is so true! So allow that to challenge you this month as you tackle new obstacles spiritually. Allow yourself to die daily (to you) and to live for Him!


So admittedly, I took this weekend off from reading. However, God willing, I am catching up and reading 40 chapters today! Without God and His time, there is no way I could have accomplished this! Praise the Lord!


I am going to make this into three blog posts. It's just too much to read. So this is the summary blog, then the two above this will be the end of Amos, Obadiah, Jonah blog. Then the Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai and Zechariah blog after!

Learning to die daily,
Kristina

No comments: